Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ice Skating

I am a co-leader in Activity Days and we took the girls ice skating last night. I don't think I've been ice skating since I was a YW leader about 4 years ago. Wow! That's been a long time. I was a little wobbly when I first got on the ice and worried that I wasn't going to be able to skate, but then I got the hang of it quickly. Just like riding a bike I guess. It was some of the girls first time ice skating and they did such a great job learning how. We topped the night off with some yummy hot chocolate. We all had an enjoyable evening. I really enjoy this calling. It's been fun getting to know the girls and fun serving with Becca.
It's amazing you can even stand up with these things let alone do all the turns and jumps professional ice skaters have to do. Wow! Talk about perfect balance.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tiffany;
    Darling pictures! Your Dad and Dan and I are SO enjoying our weekend here in St. George!! We came to view your dad's 2 homes he designed that are in the St. George Parade of Homes Show down here this weekend. Tim is SO proud of your adorable photos of EMMA!!!!! Such a cutie! And....thank you for letting me come to your blessing on March 1st. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Justin, Emma, and your Mom, as well. Haven't seen Debbie since Jessica's beautiful wedding reception at the lovely hide-a-way spot in Pleasant Grove.
    Nice to hear about your life in the East, via this blog system. Congrats on being such an accomplished and organized mom. You are a great girl and fun to know!! Love, Marcia

    ReplyDelete