Monday, February 23, 2009

Emma Rolled Over!

Last Sunday I laid Emma on her tummy and then went into the kitchen to put away my cereal bowl. When I came back into the living room, Emma was on her back. I was so excited she had rolled over, but sad I didn't get to see her do it. I even woke up Justin from sleeping to let him know the good news. I kept trying to get her to roll over again so we could see her do it, but she never would. Finally last Thursday Justin laid Emma on her tummy and she rolled over to her back. It was the coolest thing to watch. I quickly got out the video camera and hoped she would do it again and she did! Yeah! She hasn't rolled over again, but at least she's done it a few time. It's so fun to watch her learn all these new things.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Go baby girl. It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tiff!! Im so glad I found your blog!! Emma is so cute and getting so big! I hope all is well for you.

    Cali
    caliandbrettsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see them learn new things! I loved when Mia starting rolling over and moving around cause it made her sleep way better. She moves all over the place in her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going private with our blog and I was hoping to get your email address, of course that is if you want to.
    You can email it to me at darlenetaylor07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SOOO cute! You should have told me emma was so genius, she can join Eden in the elite group now! Hehe hope all is well- oh and you should start hanging out with me, more!

    ReplyDelete