Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Now that I have Emma, I am actually up and out of bed before Justin on Saturdays which means I was able to cook him breakfast before he even woke up. I made wheat pancakes with a yummy buttermilk syrup, eggs, and cooked up some ham. I even died the pancakes and eggs pink. It was fun to have a nice sit down breakfast. Justin got me the yummiest Lindt chocolates - so divine. I'm savoring every bight. I love you Justin. You make me so happy.
We decided to take a trip to Chesapeake Bay. It was a pretty nice day for still being February. It was fun to try out our stroller for the first time. I love being able to pop in the car seat - very convenient. Emma loved the sound of the water and the seagulls. She kept looking around with very wide eyes to try and see where the sounds were coming from.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute Tiff. We miss you guys so much and can't wait until we get to see you! We love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete