My family moved into Justin's ward when I was 12 years old. We would hang out every once in a while to play the occasional night games and would say hi to each other in the halls at school. During our junior year, we started hanging out everyday to do Calculus AP homework and it lead to us becoming the best of friends. We started dating our senior year and continued to write each other while Justin served a mission to Brazil. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on July 29, 2006 and now live in the DC area while Justin attends law school. We have a new addition to our family now, Emma Marie. She's amazing. We absolutely love being parents!
Justin
He graduated from BYU in 2008 with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering. He is currently attending law school in DC and is interested in becoming a patent attorney. He's an amazing husband. He always makes me laugh. I love being married to my best friend. I love him tonz!
Tiffany
I graduated from BYU in 2006 with a Masters degree in Math Education. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach math for 2 years and loved it! I am now very excited to be a stay at home mom.
Emma
Emma was born on December 4, 2008 at 12:09 in the morning. She weighed 7 lbs 3.9 oz and was 20 inches long. She's a very happy baby and brings so much joy into our lives. We love her so much!
Blog Archive
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Emma Is Walking!
Emma started taking one or two steps a couple weeks ago and now she's walking all over the place. She walks around with a huge smile on her face laughing. It's awesome.
Good Job Emma!
ReplyDeleteHey! Welcome back! I can't believe she's walking so well at her age! Good for her!
ReplyDeleteit's about time you updated! I've been dying to see how you guys are! Emma is darling, and that's awesome she's walking!
ReplyDeleteYAY! What a cutie! I miss her SO much!! I can't wait for you guys to come visit!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you and Jess have blogs! Yay! I am excited to get to know your families a little more! Your little one is adorable!!
ReplyDelete