Back in October I went to the bishop's storehouse with a group of women from my ward. I wanted to start stocking up on food storage. I loved the experience and definitely want to keep going back. I was planning on canning all the basics (sugar, flour, rice) expect for wheat. I didn't see a need for wheat since I didn't have a wheat grinder. My friend Aubrey told me however that I might be able to grind it with my blender. She got me all excited about using wheat to cook with when she let me try some of her yummy wheat cookies. I decided to buy a can and see if my blender would really grind the wheat. I finally got out the blender today and put it to good use. I was so excited to see my blender actually work! It was awesome. Go Blendtec. I am now using wheat to make bread and pancakes. So good! It's been a lot of fun. I have yet to make Aubrey's cookies though. I need to get her recipe.


That blender can blend anything! I am kind of jealous, but certainly not willing to pay for one. Justin made a good choice to get that thing.
ReplyDelete