Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas is my favorite holiday as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. This year had new meaning to me as I also celebrated the birth of my daughter. She is such a beautiful blessing sent from Heaven. I am so grateful for her. It was different being away from family this year, but still very special as I would cuddle with my baby, give her kisses, read stories to her, and sing Christmas songs to her.
Emma's Great Aunt Jenny gave her this cute teddy bear. I loved how the scarf matched Emma's outfit.
I love the look on her face in this picture.
I've always wanted to hang stockings above a fireplace. This year I was finally able to. Sweet!
We were so thankful for Jenny to come spend Christmas with us. She's awesome! We appreciated her company. She helped me not miss my family so much during the holidays. Thanks Jenny. We love you tonz.
It was so fun to read Emma her first Christmas story. A tradition that our family will continue to do.
We love playing games. We played a lot of games over the holidays. One of our favorites is Settlers of Catan. Thanks Jenny for being with us so we could have enough people to play the game. Congratulations on finally winning a game against me! :)
My husband is hilarious! He makes me laugh all the time. It was so nice of him to gain some sympathy weight for me. Thanks love. He looks so sexy in his PJ's from his brother Jason. Thanks Jason. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. dude, Justin, you are getting big. welcome to the club!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete