
Us girlfriends at the ward Halloween party. I absolutely loved Eden's bunny outfit. She's adorable! Can you guess what Emily is? A little boy :) Gotta love Emily. She's hilarious!

Anne and John had a murder mystery party the night before Halloween. Justin ended up being the murderer! He did such a great job at his part. He would make me laugh so hard.

Our friend Becca with her cute son Eli.

Our friends Michelle and Roy with their beautiful daughter Abigail.

Can you guess what John was dressed up as? A cue tip. We thought this was very creative and original.
The Zwhalen's parents are in our ward her ein Williamsburg--SMALL world! Also, I found out you were in ranconia after doing some sleuthing while I was up this last week--Eliza was in Carrie Banfield's Preschool last year. Anyway--I will definantly stop in for a visit next tiem we are up. CAn't wait to see pictures of the baby!
ReplyDelete