Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Home

Yeah! We finally started a blog. It's amazing how time flies by. I can't believe Justin is all ready finished with his first semester of law school. As requested, here are some pics of our home. The place turned out to be a lot better than we expected considering we only saw pics of it on the internet. They even put new carpet in and painted the walls for us.

Welcome to our home!

New bedding for the twin bed is definitely on my list of things to buy. The bedding in this room does not go well together.

Our office is the other half of the babies room. Not sure how that's going to work once she gets older.

It's really nice having a second bathroom for guests.

Our laundry room is inside those doors at the end of the kitchen. I still haven't adjusted to the stackable washer and dryer - I hit my head on it every time I change clothes to the dryer.

I love how much cupboard space I have in the kitchen.

I've loved having this separate space for the dining table. It worked quite well when we needed to expand the table for a dinner of 8.

The best thing about our master bath is how big the tub is! It's awesome!

Our bedroom looks really small in these pics, but it's quite spacious.

We thought we could get away with only the love sac while we were out here. Once I got farther along in the pregnancy, it was just silly trying to get up from the love sac. We found a really nice leather recliner and sofa on craigslist for a great deal. It's definitely a lot more comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. O my I have had my blog longer then you and you have way more posts and pictures already lol oh well... Your place is nice!! :) Glad you guys got everything all set up. Tell emma she needs to join the real world!!! I wanna see pics asap when she decides she wants to come lol :) :) Can't wait!! good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice a Mac computer in your office. Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete